These are the most common questions prospective customers might have.
What's in your cheese?
It's a combination of sunflower seeds (we turn it into a milk), coconut oil, proprietary spices and cultures. Please see each product page images for the full label and ingredients.
Is your product really nut and soy free?
Yes, no ingredients have nuts or soy, although some equipment may be shared with other products that have such ingredients.
Is your product non GMO?
We source only non GMO/organic certified ingredients. We are working on our certification. Stay tuned!
Where is your product carried?
We ship online and are now available in select restaurants and retail locations. See the navigation above to find out where and how to buy.
How are you nut-free when you use Coconut?
Coconut is not a botanical nut; it is classified as a fruit, even though the Food and Drug Administration recognizes coconut as a tree nut. While allergic reactions to coconut have been documented, most people who are allergic to tree nuts can safely eat coconut. We use refined coconut oil only, which is pure and free of the shards, flavors, etc of coconut. Read more here.
How does online shipping work?
Please read more here.
How can I contact you?
firstname.lastname@example.org, PO BOX 100529, Staten Island, NY, 10310
Do you sell to wholesale?
Yes! Please go here for more information.
Any tips for using your product?
- For Mozzarella: Change out the brine once a week with 1/4 tsp salt with enough water to cover the cheese to lengthen the use-by date.
- For Mozzarella: to make it spread, take the back of a spoon to spread evenly.
- For Mozzarella: Set the oven to broil to make caramelize and bubble.
- For Mozzarella: If cheese becomes soft, it will still melt and taste great after a few weeks.
- For Mozzarella: Store in the plastic wrapping while inside brine until used.